Thursday, April 26, 2012

Yeeaahhhh! Just had to share the excitement and say...

We%26#39;ll be off on our journey tomorrow morning!! Thanks so much to everyone who%26#39;s answered the same old questions, you%26#39;ve all been a great help, watch this space for my report when we get back.





I could burst I%26#39;m so excited!!! :0)



Yeeaahhhh! Just had to share the excitement and say...


Have a great time, and enjoy every minute. Look forward to reading about it.



Yeeaahhhh! Just had to share the excitement and say...


Have a great time :) I keep saying to myself.....this time in 3 weeks be just having breakfast.....keeps me going during the day!!





Look forward to your trip report :)




Have a wonderful time!!




Bon Voyage! Have fun; look forward to reading your report!





Agree with you Louise, the fact I have 2 weeks off (which includes 8 days in NYC!) v.v.soon keeps me going too!




Bon voyage. Is it too late to put in a request for Maltesers?




Have a fabulous time, don%26#39;t forget to take all those recommendations that I%26#39;m sure you%26#39;ve printed out and remember to take plenty of photos.




You will have a fab time savour every waking moment. It is a city that will remain close to your heart. I started my love affair with this great city 12 years ago when i was a flight attendent. And still get so excited each time i visit



enjoy..



nets

No comments:

Post a Comment