Friday, April 27, 2012

True Religon Jeans

Does anyone know where these can be bought in NY?



I got a pair in Bloomies in Chicago but they are not listed on the BLoomies web site so i don%26#39;t know if they still carry them?





Can anyone help?





Thanks



True Religon Jeans


Bloomingdale%26#39;s, Barney%26#39;s CO-OP, Saks, etc. They are available pretty much anywhere here, they even sell fake ones on the street. (The fakes are not convincing whatsoever)



True Religon Jeans


Thank God!!





Thanks for that, they are exactly half the price in the US as they are in Dublin! We pay 鈧?80 for them, well over $300!




Wow!..Here they run $150-$250, depending on the style. Last weekend I saw some in a small boutique in Queens Center Mall for $120. A lot of stores went a little overboard with the high end denim craze so the prices have come down recently.




God, I feel old. $300 for a pair of jeans?!!!




^^ my thoughts exactly!! I%26#39;m glad that I%26#39;m fine with good %26#39;ol Levis!!!




I would never pay over 鈧?00 for jeans, don%26#39;t get me wrong. But if i can get them in NY for half that i feel like i have gotten a good deal!





Sevens and Citizens are also half the price in the US compared to what they charge in Dublin!




Friend of mine just bought some at a shop on Broadway, near NYU... around $210., I believe.




You might also want to check out Tokio 7. They have a small bin of ';Vintage Designer Denim'; in the front...you have to dig, but you could score a pair of pre-broken in Sevens for about $50. (7th St b/n 1st and 2nd aves.)




oh no, you just missed the sample sale. They were going for $75 in Soho.





I am almost 100% sure I saw them at Bloomies, but not discounted. Can also try their website





http://www.truereligionbrandjeans.com




can an agnostic wear True Religion jeans?

No comments:

Post a Comment