Friday, April 27, 2012

from JFK to LGA in 2.5 hours

my flight will land at JFK around 5.30 pm. would it be too tight time wise to catch a 7.59 pm flight from LGA? the other option is to hang around the airport until an early morning flight the next day.



what is the best way to get from one airport to the other? shuttle bus?



thanks for your help.



june





from JFK to LGA in 2.5 hours


http://www.panynj.gov/aviation/connfram.HTM





I would take a cab since time is of the essence, but if your plane arrives early, and you clear customs quickly (ie, before 6pm), you can go for the bus (leaves on the hour and 30 after).





It will all depend on how quickly you clear immigration. I think you can get there via cab in less than the 30 minute estimated on that website. But hard to say if your flight will be on time or not.





I think I%26#39;d go for it. If I miss it, then put myself on standby for the morning flight and get a good night sleep somewhere near.





http://flushinggrand.com/rates.htm



from JFK to LGA in 2.5 hours


thanks for your help.




If you do decide to take a cab: Take the Van Wyck Expressway north ou of JFK to the Grand Central Parkway. Take the GCP West in the direction of the Triboro Bridge. The Grand Central Pkwy will take you to LGA.

No comments:

Post a Comment