Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hudson Hotel

I have booked a 350sq feet double room at Hudson for a long weekend 21-24 October. I am a bit nervous as the hotel has gotten very bad reviews here. Friends of mine have stayed there and says it%26#39;s a great venue, although rooms are tiny. Anybody got anything positive to say? Im paying USD 395, but I can cancel the booking if I want to. Any feedback greatly appreciated!



Hudson Hotel


It is trendy and the rooms are generally small. At 350 square feet your room should be a nice size. (How many of you are staying in the room?). Make sure when you check in you get what you requested. At this point, hotels are booked almost solid. Before changing---what are your alternatives?



Hudson Hotel


We are 2 people. I have an option to book Bryant Park @ USD390 I don%26#39;t know yet how ';big'; that room is... I wanted to book Hotel QT but that was sold out, and the new Gansevoort is just over my budget.. :) thanks v much for the speedy reply! :)




I stayed at the Hudson for work and liked the hotel. The rooms are very trendy and modern, but not as small as I expected. Overall, I enjoyed my night there. Also, I loved the bar downstairs - very trendy, but fun. The one negative thing about the bar - the doormen were very choosey about who was let in, which I didn%26#39;t like.


  • makeup care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment