Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Manhattan Club

This is a timeshare property, has anyone stayed here or own a timeshare here?

I have talked w/ a gentleman renting out his timeshare and we are thinking of taking him up on it for 2 nights, I am just looking to see if anyone has stayed here via renting someone%26#39;s out or owning their own.

It seems like a good deal, but not quite sure....

Izzi

The Manhattan Club

I have never been there but it is in a great location. Look at this link for more info.

www.intervalworld.com/web/cs鈥?/a>

The Manhattan Club

My wife and I stayed at the Manhttan Club as part of a promotion they were running. It costs us about $150 a night and was worth it. I wouldn%26#39;t pay more than a couple of hundred. (You can do better at many other hotels.) The location--near 57th St--is great...but the place has no real amenities--no restaurant, no pool, no lobby to speak of, and I%26#39;m not sure you%26#39;ll be allowed to use the fitness room (better check if this interests you). One caution: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU BE HUSTLED INTO PURCHASING ONE OF THESE SO-CALLED %26#39;TIME SHARES%26#39;...IT%26#39;S THE BIGGEST RIP-OFF AND STUPIDEST PURCHASE MOST PEOPLE COULD EVER MAKE (for a whole bunch of reasons!). For one or two night, though, it%26#39;s worth the price.


Hi Izzi,

When are you planning to go? It%26#39;s just that we will be staying there for the last week of September. We have a timeshare exchange. If it%26#39;s after that I could let you know what we think.

Jackie

  • grown dutch rabbit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment