Thursday, April 26, 2012

Overnight Parking - Port Imperial

Taking the NY Waterway ferry from Weehawken to WTC on a Friday. Hoping to just leave the car in the ferry parking lot until our next day departure. Is this wise / safe. I have parked there before but never left a car overnight. I am worried that it would be the only vehicle in a large empty lot and might be a target of theft. Any opinion?



Overnight Parking - Port Imperial


I was unaware they had a ferry to WTC. Thought it was just to midtown???





I don%26#39;t know the answer to your question, but as long as you don%26#39;t leave anything really valuable and visible in the car it should be fine I%26#39;d think.



Overnight Parking - Port Imperial


unless I%26#39;m mistaken the service to World Financial Center is only weekdays which mean the return won%26#39;t be until Monday




Thanks for the info. I didn%26#39;t realize that the WTC stop was Mon-Fri only. We will probably take the 38th street ferry back on Saturday.




there%26#39;s also a NJ Transit bus that goes from Port Authority that looks like it runs by Port Imperial; check the schedule for the #158 bus




Your car will be fine there. I have left mine there for a couple of days and not had any problems. They have private security that drives around and watches things. You also cant get into the lot without having to take a ticket to pay on the other side so all the cars are just other people taking the ferry too.




Thanks Diayanne, just the info I was seeking

No comments:

Post a Comment