Thursday, April 26, 2012

I am sooooooooooo not a New Yorker.....but I really want to...

Hi,



Could someone clarify something for me. I have a list of a few shopping locations that are a definite stop for us, but I think someone mistakenly told me that they were located on the Upper East Side, because when I look on a map, it looks more like Midtown East to me. Here they are:





Macy%26#39;s, F.A.O, H. Bendel, Sephora, H%26amp;M, The Strand





Also, is the Flatiron District the same as Union Square?





Thanks.



I am sooooooooooo not a New Yorker.....but I really want to...


Is this ';someone'; the same person who gave you that food/restaurant list before?



I am sooooooooooo not a New Yorker.....but I really want to...


This someone isn%26#39;t called Ollie is he by any chance?!!




Macy%26#39;s at 34th - midtown west



FAO is at 59th - the end of midtown, Bendel is nearby



There%26#39;s a bunch of Sephora%26#39;s and H%26amp;M%26#39;s around the city...



The Strand (main store) is downtown in Soho (12th St) but they do have a small kiosk at Central Park.





Yes, that is the roughly the same same neighborhood.




Nic...LOL. Very funny!




Thanks, Daisiegee - I was wondering how long it would take for someone to get it! I knew it had to be an intelligent northerner!




Ummm, would someone enlighten me on Ollie? I guess I%26#39;m not a smart northerner. ;(





Iddev, not to get into a semantic debate but I don%26#39;t think of 12 st. as Soho. It%26#39;s Union Square area, no? Flatiron district is just around Union Square.




Hi whiz. Here we go again about Gramercy %26amp; Union SQ :)





That, however, was two separate questions. Where is the Strand (12th) and is the Flatiron District the same area as Union Square, which I think is yes.




Ooops, sorry whiz, *I* read your query wrong! Yes, you are right... not sure what I was thinking, but I usually go to the Strand from the south, maybe that is why




OMG! Daisiegee, what did you say?



Whiz, think ';another fine mess';.

No comments:

Post a Comment