Friday, April 27, 2012

SCary Eyebrows need help!!!

Can anyone tell me where the best place would go to have my eyebrows done, that would not require a bank loan (ie. I don%26#39;t want to pay over $50 for sure).





Thanks!!!



SCary Eyebrows need help!!!


Where are you staying? There are lots of little waxing salons all over the place, expect to pay less than $10 for eyebrows only.



SCary Eyebrows need help!!!


I%26#39;m staying at the Belvedere Hotel on W. 48th Street. I%26#39;ve heard of someone named Robin Evans and that she is supposedly very good (I think she charges $35).




oic, sounds like you%26#39;re looking for something a bit more upmarket than the ubiquitous nail salons that also do the waxing i was talking about. Also Sephora cosmetics in Times Square has a waxing service in the rear of the store.




Hi queensboulevard - any chance of you posting the name of the NY bridal forum? I%26#39;d love to take a look!




Amstanley......Isn%26#39;t there anyone who does threading in Kingston?? I%26#39;m surprised......even in Windsor I found a woman who is fabulous and only charges $5.50.




rachy5773 - the main webiste is called The Knot (as in ';tying...';) -





htp://www.theknot.com





Once you are at the main webpage, select New York City from the Local Listings.





Also, Wedding Channel has listings by state and major cities in the US.





http://www.weddingchannel.com




Thanks queensboulevard, I%26#39;ve visited theknot a few times - I think the wedding channel should keep me busy for a few hours though!

No comments:

Post a Comment