Thursday, April 26, 2012

More bargains for the kids, and a hotel question...

My bargain hunting has remained vigilant and I%26#39;ve come across two little things the kids might enjoy. The MoMa has a Pixar exhibit that begins Dec 14th that looks really cute (for those without children, they are the creators of Toy Story and The Incredibles) info is posted on their website. Also, for $5 at the Hershey store in times square you can put your kids names or a message on their outside marquis. My kids have always thought their names should be up in lights! : )


Now my question is, I have the option of staying at the Grand Hyatt for the same price as the Courtyard Times Square, should I consider changing my reservation? Is one noticeable better than the other?



More bargains for the kids, and a hotel question...


Seems to be a common dilemma. (I%26#39;ve seen it on another website unless that%26#39;s you too);) If you%26#39;re going with kids which I gather from your research, they will probably prefer the Times Square location near Toys R Us and all the bright lights. But the Hyatt is a much much nicer hotel and reviews have been almost raves since they remodelled. Have you read them?





If you want to do the Hyatt, I%26#39;d strongly recommend joining their frequent guest program (for free) asap. It might get you an upgrade to a larger room. Actually, doing the same for Marriott couldn%26#39;t hoit either.



More bargains for the kids, and a hotel question...


I have read the reviews and the Courtyard is ranked much higher on this site but I think that is mainly due to the value. The Hyatt looks nicer on the website but photos can be deceiving. How much farther away is the Hyatt from the Toys R Us area than the Courtyard?

No comments:

Post a Comment