Friday, April 27, 2012

College buddies reunited...Chelsea Piers?

I%26#39;m planning to surprise my husband at the end of the month with a reunion of him and his college buddies. Most of the people (including us) are from Jersey so we%26#39;re not looking for tourist attractions. I%26#39;m trying to figure out what to do. I want to do something fun for the day and then go somewhere fairly casual for dinner and drinks. I was thinking of Chelsea Piers (I%26#39;ve never been) followed by the brewery there, but their website makes it seem like it%26#39;s either largely for children or you need to formally arrange something with them.





You%26#39;re thoughts and suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!!!



College buddies reunited...Chelsea Piers?


It would seem to me that the friends would want to catch up and talk during the day. What about about a boat ride of some sort during the day followed by bowling and dinner/drinks at bowlmor?





bowlmor.com



College buddies reunited...Chelsea Piers?


I%26#39;ll have to see if the wives show up. If they do those are great ideas. If it turns out to be mostly guys I might run with the Bowlmor idea, but I can%26#39;t see them digging the boat ride (although I would like it)! Thanks for your help!!!





How is Bowlmor on a Saturday night?





--Jrzgirl




I think chelsea piers is a great idea! If you want to splurge, you can book some time in their driving range, and hit balls over the Hudson River (not really - there%26#39;s a net.)

No comments:

Post a Comment