Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tickets I don't want

I made a mistake when I purchased 4 tickets for Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular. I got them online and accidentally put in Wednesday, November 23 instead of Thursday November 24. They are 8 pm tickets. Anyone have any ideas about how to sell these. They are non refundable...great seats in orchestra section...My family and I are just in town for a few days and Thursday night works better for my schedule..let me know if anyone has any suggestions! Thanks



Tickets I don't want


If you%26#39;ll be in town, you can try to go to the theater that night and unload them. Warning, though, you have to stand a certain number of feet away from the box office (I think), and are restricted in how much of a profit you can make. (although it sounds like you want to sell at face value). Also, have you tried selling them back to Radio City? Not sure if they do that, and you might not get your processing fees back.





You can also post to the tickets section of craigslist, stubhub.com, and ebay.



Tickets I don't want


You might be able to unload them at http://www.stubhub.com




I have sold tickets on e-bay. It worked out well for me. You might try it.




Thanks to all




missgal we are a family of 4 going at that time. Where exactly are your seats in the orchestra?

No comments:

Post a Comment