Thursday, April 26, 2012

Jimmy Choo

It is my birthday and i am going to New York for the first time. I really want to buy myself a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes, are they cheaper in NY than the UK???



Jimmy Choo


It depends on when you are coming to NYC. The Sales will happen in Nov/Dec just after Thanksgiving. From what I understand the value of the Euro over the US Dollar will work in your favor and they will indeed be cheaper.





There are two Jimmy Choo Boutiques in Manhattan, one on 5th in the lobby of Olympic Tower. The other is on Madison. They are also carried at Saks, Bergdorf%26#39;s, Jeffrey..and you can also find a sporadic selection at Intermix boutiques.



Jimmy Choo


I think EVERYTHING will be cheaper in the US because of the favorable exchange rate for you between pounds and dollars!!




I think (but am not sure) that someone a while back said that they were the same in pounds as they are in dollars and at the moment the dollar is 1.8 near enough to the pound :)

No comments:

Post a Comment