Friday, April 27, 2012

MaidstoneNic

Nic



Just visited your website and wow. amazing, fantastic!!! I thought the detail %26amp; photos were wonderful. You have put so much thought and care into your trip. I just wanted to pass on my thanks to you as it will help me plan my next trip.





regards



nets



MaidstoneNic


Thank you, nets. As I%26#39;ve said before, when the subject matter is as good as New York City, it%26#39;s easy to come up with the words and pictures to, hopefully, do it justice!



Having said that, I%26#39;m looking forward to going back in June when the trees will be in full leaf and I can take even more photos.



MaidstoneNic


June is a wonderful month to be in the city, but very hot lol..




Yes, but think how much more room we%26#39;ll have in our suitcases without all those overcoats and longjohns!




Sounds like a good website, mind if I ask for the address?




lol, nic you will have a wonderful time in New York no matter what time of year it is..




BB i came across Nic,s website whilst traweling though pass posts.I will try %26amp; locate for you.




BB here we go





http://www.nicbro.f9.co.uk/nyc/newyork.htm




Nic, I have never seen your NYC trip website. A really great job and recommended for anyone planning a trip to NYC. Ken




maidstone nic- just went on to your site- its fantastic!! something that caught my eye- the birthday sign for your son- what/where is hersheys? we%26#39;re going to ny for my husbands 50th and i%26#39;d love to do that for him




Thank you, Ken - glad you liked it.



Loopylouie, Hersheys is in Times Square (1593 Broadway at 48th Street to be precise) and the whole thing only takes about 5 minutes to set up and costs $5 - a real bargain (particularly if you%26#39;ve got someone to keep him distracted while you go in and set it up).


  • makeup care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment