Friday, April 27, 2012

Comedy clubs / music bars

Can anyone recommend any good comedy clubs and live music bars (music tastes varied - dislikes country and %26#39;crooning%26#39; - anything quirky and unusual grabs my attention)





Also can anyone tell me how to overcome my serious addiction to this site and do something constructive with my life? (Actually forget that one and let me knwo about the bars :))



Comedy clubs / music bars


Cath



Can%26#39;t help with the bars/clubs but regarding your addiction - I%26#39;m afraid to tell you it%26#39;s serious - I am currently supposed to be working....as I am supposed to work every day - I talk about people on this website like they%26#39;re old friends - in fact my fiance up until a few weeks ago thought Ange was a woman from work cause I kept going home and telling him about her wedding plans!



Comedy clubs / music bars


Check the posts such as this one below, and also posts by dimsum67, Jackiee19, Riff-Randell and E.vill.





tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k253657-鈥?/a>





By the way, it is 80F and sunny and obviously i%26#39;m typing here. I%26#39;m probably going to be late to meet my friend in Brooklyn to go bicycling. I%26#39;m not even watching the US Open on tv. Nuff said.


  • makeup care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment