Thursday, April 26, 2012

rucksaks

We were going to take a rucksack with us for all our bits but then I wondered if they would be allowed in museums etc for security- do they just put you through a scanner or are rucksacks a no no?



rucksaks


Good idea to have with you. I wasn\t asked to search etc.. and I feel it is alot safer, secure than fumbling through your pockets and dropping money, keys etc.. Enjoy



rucksaks


This depends on the attraction. We were in NYC this summer and found that (1) in some places they don%26#39;t care at all (2) in some places, they scan and search and then give the bag back to you and (3) in some places they scan, check and then place the bag in a storage area until you are through with the tour. My husband and son didn%26#39;t find it a bother to empty their pockets - every male was doing this. I carried a purse which held all sorts of odds and sods and did not find the searching to be invasive. I was never asked to put my purse into storage. Hope this helps.




Last year when we visited the planetarium at the Museum of Natural History, the guard asked very politely if he could look in my canvas bag---and that%26#39;s all he did--take a quick look. But as others pointed out, it depends on where you go. At the Frick Museum, I had to check the canvas bag before I could go in the museum.


  • makeup care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment