Thursday, April 26, 2012

Lv for NYC tomorrow - got my Letterman tics today!!

We leave for NYC bright and early tomorrow. We finally got our Letterman notice for tickets today. Got our Reigs %26amp; Kelly tics a couple weeks ago. Want to thank everyone who helped with answers to all my questions - especially you loyal New Yorkers. Thansk again!! Jim



Lv for NYC tomorrow - got my Letterman tics today!!


See you in New York! Have a fun time, and don%26#39;t forget to let us know how everything went.



Lv for NYC tomorrow - got my Letterman tics today!!


Thanks Bettina! Your info, as was that of NY Whiz, was invaluable! Thanks again!




Have a great trip, the weather report is spectacular!





By the way, thanks to you Texans for the amazing help you are giving the victims of Hurrican Katrina!!! It is very inspiring.




When did you request your letterman tickets? I%26#39;m still waiting to hear from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment