Friday, April 27, 2012

2 questions

First of I wanted to say - you have a great site over here - I got almost all the info I needed just from searching the forum.

Second I was wandering if Wicked is such a great show that it worth to pay for premium tickets that even with broadwaybox 5% discount still costs quite abit of $$$.

My second question is a little off topic- This is the first vacation I%26#39;m planning using the internet. And I noticed that no site has such an active forums like tripadvisor sure you have virtualtourist and fromers but still it looks like tripadvisor play on a level of its own. Is that true? Or have I missed some other big sites?

Thanks all

Keep up the good work

2 questions

Fred...it%26#39;s not a huge site, but log onto www.askanewyorker for some great advice. They have a search function as well as some great information on their home page.

2 questions

sorry, that%26#39;s www.askanewyorker.com, obviously!


Sorry to pop up the massege but if somewon can answear my Wicked questin it will be helpful

Thanks


Personally, my husband and I loved Wicked and saw it twice. If you type in Wicked in the search bar above, you will get a lot of different opinions. While most people have liked it, some have said that the music isn%26#39;t all that wonderful. If you are familiar with the Wizard of Oz storyline, its quite fun to put it all together. Again, I think it is worth the money and that 5% discount code is the first time it has ever appeared on Broadwaybox. Have a great time no matter what.

  • data into xsds
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment