Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Anyone who wants to see my pics, here is the link!

snapfish.com/share/鈥ALB





Ok, I tried accessing this link from another computer, and all anyone has to do is enter their info, and they can see my pics. I guess you sign up for SnapFish, but it only takes two seconds..I am trying desperatly to spare myself uploading all my pics all over again!!! :)



Anyone who wants to see my pics, here is the link!


Great pictures, you%26#39;ve just got my excitement levels about my holiday to NYC right up again ;o) Your Godmother has an amazing apartments judging from the view in those pictures.



Anyone who wants to see my pics, here is the link!


Great pictures. Amazing view from GM apartment building. You have to stay on her good side :-)




I know, its a great place! And I have a standing invitation for her sofa bed! :) By the way, I am the short one, Kate is the taller one!




Great photos, Great sunglasses too!!!



Looks like you had a really fun time



CathyC




Two cute chicks, thanks for the photos. That%26#39;s some piece of real estate your gm has!




Thanks, glad you liked the pics ;) My GM waited along time to buy that place, she loooves it there :)




Looked thru your photos early this morning -- some beautiful views. And, despite having lived in the tri-state area my entire life, a few places I%26#39;ve never been. So glad you enjoyed your visit!




Wow, I FINALLy was able to access the photos! They%26#39;re wonderful, I think my favorite is the drunken Norwegian guys.





See if your GM would consider ';adopting'; another godchild. I could move right in any time!





Thanks for the great report and the fun photos.




hahaha, Bettina, I like the drunken Norwegian guys too ;) Sorry if people are having difficulties with the link, I know that it is more trouble than most of the other ones...I figure that if people care enough to look, then those are the people I want looking at pics of me :)


  • dermatologist acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment