Friday, April 27, 2012

New York vacation apartments

Does anyone have any recommendations of apartment rental agencies or serviced apartments agencies in New York City. Not looking at individually owned apartments (find the fittings somethmes a bit less than desirable and the deposit requirements usually extremely restrictive - i.e large amounts up front in addition to the amount for the actual weeks rental) but maybe one owner comlexes etc. Hope this makes sense- thanks.

New York vacation apartments

I%26#39;m using City Lights for my upcoming trip. I can%26#39;t yet vouch for the quality of the space that I%26#39;ve reserved, but the company comes highly recommended.

citylightsbedandbreakfast.com/pages/4/index.鈥?/a>

I booked 10 days in September at a fully equipped studio (unhosted) in Hells%26#39;s Kitchen for $150/night. Also, because I wanted to eat-in to save $$$, I wanted a place with a kitchen. And a private bath. I%26#39;m pleased with my choice.

The staff at City Lights have been extremely helpful, prompt in their replies, and they found a location for me that is convenient to where I need to be.

I only needed to put up 20% at the time of my reservation. The remainder I pay directly to the landlord (or his lackey) upon arrival. No security fee. I think I did pay a one-time fee of something like $21 for City Lights%26#39; service, however. (I%26#39;ve booked private accommodations online before and have been disappointed a few times. I didn%26#39;t want to risk it in NYC.)

I%26#39;m arriving on the 9th, so if you haven%26#39;t booked anything yet, I can let you know how great (or not) the place they found for me is. Good luck!

  • hold the tough drive freshly founder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment