Thursday, April 26, 2012

Jersey Gardens Shopping Mall

Hi there,





I am taking my first trip to New York from Ireland in October and have decided to do some shopping at Jersey Gardens. I am staying at the Sofitel on 44th Street and was wondering how long it will take in a cab to get there and also how much it would cost approximately?





Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.





Thanks.



Jersey Gardens Shopping Mall


A taxi will cost you about 45 dollars each way. But if you make your way to Penn Station which is very close to your hotel you can get the bus for $3 each way. Buses are very frequent I think about every 35 mins. I think it is the No. 111 bus you need. Go all the way into the back of Penn Station and take the stair way on the left to purchase your ticket. Hope this helps.



Jersey Gardens Shopping Mall


Definately take the bus, quick %26amp; inexpensive.




Definately take the bus, quick %26amp; inexpensive.




Thanks guys, much appreciated. I will definitely take the bus!




Chevonne-





I think the poster before meant take the bus from Port Authority. Not Penn Station. Port Authority is at 42nd Street and 8th Avenue.




Diayanne is right.



Port Authority at 42nd and 8th Avenue



Penn Station is for the train!




Thank you Diayanne I did mean the Port Authority.

No comments:

Post a Comment